Our Sunday morning service starts at 10.30am and usually includes times of singing, prayer, bible reading and a sermon. It usually lasts around an hour and a half. On the first Sunday of every month, as part of our service we celebrate the Lord’s Supper together.
The service begins with the whole church meeting together. The primary aged children head out to enjoy their own Kid’s Church a little before the sermon begins. There’s also a crèche room available for you to make use of; the service is live-streamed into that room onto a TV.
We don’t take up a collection during the service, but if you would like to financially support the Lord’s work in this place, we would encourage you to give by bank transfer, standing order or there is a collection box near the entrance to the main hall.
Our evening meeting includes a variety of different types of meetings. Please see the list of events below.
- 24 April – Fellowship lunch (no evening meeting)
- 1 May – Hymn Theology Bible Study, 6pm
- 8 May – Prayer meeting, 6pm
- 15 May – Communion, 6pm
- 22 May – Fellowship lunch (no evening meeting)
- 29 May – Spotlight, 6pm
- 5 June – No evening meeting (Jubilee)
- 12 June – Prayer meeting, 6pm
- 19 June – Communion, 6pm
- 26 June – Fellowship lunch
- 3 July – The Hub, 4pm
- 10 July – Prayer meeting, 6pm
- 17 July – Communion, 6pm
- 24 July – Fellowship lunch
- 31 July – 21 Aug – Summer break
- 28 Aug – Church BBQ
- 4 Sept – Hymnolgy, 6pm
- 11 Sept – Prayer meeting, 6pm