Unfortunately, many of our regular meetings are on hold during the current crisis. However, we are still running a number of meetings and would still like to be in touch with you. Please see our revised list of meetings below…
- On Sundays at 10:30am we have our morning worship service (there is currently no Sunday School available and so children will need to sit with their family). Due to the singing restrictions, we have been starting our services with a song outside.
- Our church prayer meeting is held on the last Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm, this is online until further notice.
- ‘Together‘ is held on Wednesdays, alternating between meeting in private gardens and altogether on Zoom at 11.00am
- Our Toddlers group, Tiddlers, is now back up and running. You can find out more information and book a place here.
- Signposts (for primary age school kids) on Fridays at 6.00pm during term time. This is currently held on Zoom.
- We also hold weekly Home Groups over Zoom.
We have a facebook page for the various kids groups at NBBC, so why not log in there for updates, and info, or chat to others from the group.