Unfortunately, many of our regular meetings have had to be put on hold during the current crisis. However, we are still running a number of meetings and would still like to be in touch with you. Please see our revised list of meetings below…
- On Sundays at 10:30am we have our morning worship service (there is currently no Sunday School available and so children will need to sit with their family).
- Our church prayer meeting is held on the last Wednesday of every month at 7:30pm. We are currently trialing a physical and Zoom version of this.
- On alternate Thursdays ‘Together‘ is held via Zoom at 11.00am.
- Signposts on Fridays at 6.00pm during term time. This is currently held on Zoom.
- We also hold weekly Home Groups over Zoom.
We have a facebook page for the various kids groups at NBBC, so why not log in there for updates, and info, or chat to others from the group.
If you would like to get know more about us and our teaching, why not try listening to some of our sermons – Click here to go to our sermons page.