- Sundays at 10:30 family service (with Sunday School / Crèche available for youngsters), and at 6:00 we have evening worship.
- Tuesdays at 7:30 we meet for P.S.T. (Prayer, and Study Tuesday) which also includes Mission Update, and monthly House Group.
- On alternate Wednesdays is ‘Together‘ at 11.00
- On Thursdays at 10:00 Tiddlers meet.
- Signposts on Fridays at 6.00 during term and also once a month “Signposts Extra”
- Every 6 weeks or so we have a Dads’n’Kids club on Saturday morning from 9:30am-11am.
We have a facebook page for the various kids groups at NBBC, so why not log in there for updates, and info, or chat to others from the group.
Our Weekly Services
Our Sunday services usually comprise:
- Welcome and notices
- Some periods of sung worship
- A reading
- A sermon
We like to think we’re a friendly bunch of people and we do love to receive visitors. Don’t worry if you’ve never been to Church, you wont be expected to join in with anything, you don’t even have to sing if you don’t want to!
Want to “try before you buy”? Actually we aren’t selling anything, but if you want to get a bit of an idea about us and our teaching, why not try listening to some of our sermons – Click here to go to our sermons page.
Questions? Feel free to contact us on our easy to use contact form – Click here.