We’d love to see you at any of the regular meetings of the church:
- On Sundays at 10:30 we have our morning worship service (with Sunday School / parent supervised Crèche available for youngsters), and at 6:00 we have evening worship. Several times a year we have an “All Age Service” in the morning.
- On Tuesdays at 7:30 we meet for P.S.T. (Prayer and Study Tuesday) which also includes Mission Update and monthly House Group.
- On alternate Wednesdays is ‘Together‘ at 11.00
- On Thursdays at 10:00 Tiddlers meet.
- Signposts on Fridays at 6.00 during term time
- Every 6 weeks or so we have a Dads’n’Kids club on Saturday morning from 9:30am-11am.
We have a facebook page for the various kids groups at NBBC, so why not log in there for updates, and info, or chat to others from the group.
We like to think we’re a friendly bunch of people and we do love to receive visitors. Don’t worry if you’ve never been to Church, you wont be expected to join in with anything, you don’t even have to sing if you don’t want to!
Want to “try before you buy”? Actually we aren’t selling anything, but if you want to get a bit of an idea about us and our teaching, why not try listening to some of our sermons – Click here to go to our sermons page.
Questions? Feel free to contact us on our easy to use contact form – Click here.